Helmet HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your technique questions here!

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Message
Author
User avatar
Big Cory
CU Supporter
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:28 pm
Location: Im Stuck at work , Damn It
Contact:

#31 Post by Big Cory » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:12 pm

Flap wrote:Bandana and ponytail - end of story. If I ride I am not trying to win a beauty contest, what do I care, if some guy doesn't look at me thinking how hot I look. :roll: He can think about the importance of that when he tries to keep up with me... :mrgreen: :LoL
750Angel wrote:And when taking the helmet off, start by pulling the helmet off your head from the back not the front or the bandana will come off.
If you can do that then your helmet is too loose... :wink:
Personally, I find a bandana and a ponytail on a lady, quite attractive
Big Cory
SBFreaks MC
National Treasurer
Image

Indy
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 pm

#32 Post by Indy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:12 pm

BigCorySBFMC707 wrote:Personally, I find a bandana and a ponytail on a lady, quite attractive
+1 8)

____________

Dude, I knew you were going to say something about those waves!!!!!!!
... It's just Brit

User avatar
ladyPINKpanther
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 am
Location: San Rafael, Ca.
Contact:

Re: hair!!!

#33 Post by ladyPINKpanther » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:14 am

BigCorySBFMC707 wrote:
ladyPINKpanther wrote:Ya. yall got it easy.. us girls with "afro" hair have it the worst in a helmet. My hair, being that I am half black, decides to look however it wants at free will....unless I used half a bottle of hair spray and 1/2 a pound of gel!! nothin' works on this mane BABY!!..I just have to deal with however it looks after the helmet comes off..a disaster. mmmRRRRRR.
Let me see, rides an 05 red suzuki and is half black,

You have to be the little sister that I never had, lol

And Indy, I only even looked in here to see what you wrote.

Now on topic



Myself, I wear a skull wave cap to keep my waves for the babes hooked up at all times.
Hehe:-) yup yup.. bi-racial pride baby!! My hair,if anyone had it they would know, is OUT OF CONTROL! for real though.. Its a mix between black kninky curls, hawaiian-ness in there somewhere...and a white person. Tell me this aint a beauty contest when you have my mane to manage :wink:
05' Suzuki GSX-R 600
Lovin' It!

User avatar
Flap
Curvalicious
Posts: 1591
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:39 am
Location: on the move again ;)

Re: hair!!!

#34 Post by Flap » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:16 am

ladyPINKpanther wrote:....unless I used half a bottle of hair spray and 1/2 a pound of gel!!
And how do YOU get your helmet off after you glued your hair into it? :LoL

(J/k....I couldn't resist...sorry...hahaha...)
http://www.myspace.com/tkdflap
-------------------------------------------
"Idiots are fun - no wonder every village wants one..." :mrgreen:
(House)

User avatar
ladyPINKpanther
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 am
Location: San Rafael, Ca.
Contact:

#35 Post by ladyPINKpanther » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:38 pm

lol! its not easy!:-) trust me. But it's still do-able.
05' Suzuki GSX-R 600
Lovin' It!

User avatar
Big Cory
CU Supporter
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:28 pm
Location: Im Stuck at work , Damn It
Contact:

Re: hair!!!

#36 Post by Big Cory » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:59 pm

ladyPINKpanther wrote:
BigCorySBFMC707 wrote:
ladyPINKpanther wrote:Ya. yall got it easy.. us girls with "afro" hair have it the worst in a helmet. My hair, being that I am half black, decides to look however it wants at free will....unless I used half a bottle of hair spray and 1/2 a pound of gel!! nothin' works on this mane BABY!!..I just have to deal with however it looks after the helmet comes off..a disaster. mmmRRRRRR.
Let me see, rides an 05 red suzuki and is half black,

You have to be the little sister that I never had, lol

And Indy, I only even looked in here to see what you wrote.

Now on topic



Myself, I wear a skull wave cap to keep my waves for the babes hooked up at all times.
Hehe:-) yup yup.. bi-racial pride baby!! My hair,if anyone had it they would know, is OUT OF CONTROL! for real though.. Its a mix between black kninky curls, hawaiian-ness in there somewhere...and a white person. Tell me this aint a beauty contest when you have my mane to manage :wink:
Here is my combo, black, french , italian and american indian. And back in the day, I had a huge nappy fro, lmao
Big Cory
SBFreaks MC
National Treasurer
Image

Indy
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 pm

#37 Post by Indy » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:57 pm

To be honest.... I really have no clue where I came from???

(I'm mostly just a "whiteboy")... cuz thats usually the first thing people "want" to see


Only thing I know fo sho..... 1/4 MEXICAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats where the long brown curly hair comes from!


....The story is pretty bad too! It's where I get my frist name, some people know it.

I'ts just Brit.

(matter of fact, I HATE the story.... so I usually drop the subject)
... It's just Brit

User avatar
Jezebel
CU Supporter
Posts: 2070
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:26 pm
Location: Alameda, CA

#38 Post by Jezebel » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:59 pm

Indy_SBFreaks wrote:....The story is pretty bad too! It's where I get my frist name, some people know it.

I'ts just Brit.

(matter of fact, I HATE the story.... so I usually drop the subject)
Well, first, I like your name (thanks for sharing it) and second - you brought it up so now you have to tell the story!

I'm Greek and French btw. I dunno what traits I got from where but I'm basically white with an afro as well. I can braid my hair and w/o a band, it will stay in the braid. And watch out on windy days! (course it does't help that I don't like to brush my hair :lol:
The 360 mc pic was damn near an hour with a blow dryer and a flat iron!
My roommate came home tonight and made a comment about me being Jewish - I said I wasn't Jewish and he didn't believe me. He's been thinking the whole time that I was, so apparently something about me says that I'm Jewish - it was kinda funny.
The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns you more than him.

User avatar
pnayrdr
Curvalicious
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: All over the BAY!!!
Contact:

#39 Post by pnayrdr » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:36 am

Man, we have a bunch of muts on the board!!

hehe!!! Just messin with everybody!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Yes... I got skillz!!! =P Image
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600

Indy
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 pm

#40 Post by Indy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:37 am

For real!...I HATE THE STORY!

I was pretty tired last night posting... Somtimes I just keep on typing what i'm thinking, not realizing my fingers were sposed to stop a couple sentences ago!


It gets me in trouble sometimes!




I'll pm you later
... It's just Brit

Indy
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 pm

#41 Post by Indy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:38 am

pnayrdr wrote:Man, we have a bunch of muts on the board!!

hehe!!! Just messin with everybody!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:


I'm not offended!.... I almost used to word mutt myself
... It's just Brit

User avatar
Big Cory
CU Supporter
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:28 pm
Location: Im Stuck at work , Damn It
Contact:

#42 Post by Big Cory » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:05 pm

I dont know what you are talking about, I am a pure bred mutt and dont you ever forget it, lol :lol:
Big Cory
SBFreaks MC
National Treasurer
Image

Indy
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 pm

#43 Post by Indy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:45 pm

I prefer the term "exotic"

:lol: 8)
... It's just Brit

User avatar
ladyPINKpanther
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 am
Location: San Rafael, Ca.
Contact:

Re: hair!!!

#44 Post by ladyPINKpanther » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:39 pm

BigCorySBFMC707 wrote:
ladyPINKpanther wrote:
BigCorySBFMC707 wrote: Let me see, rides an 05 red suzuki and is half black,

You have to be the little sister that I never had, lol

And Indy, I only even looked in here to see what you wrote.

Now on topic



Myself, I wear a skull wave cap to keep my waves for the babes hooked up at all times.
Hehe:-) yup yup.. bi-racial pride baby!! My hair,if anyone had it they would know, is OUT OF CONTROL! for real though.. Its a mix between black kninky curls, hawaiian-ness in there somewhere...and a white person. Tell me this aint a beauty contest when you have my mane to manage :wink:
Here is my combo, black, french , italian and american indian. And back in the day, I had a huge nappy fro, lmao
Very nice mix!...yea im a mutt fosho!!! and PROUD!
05' Suzuki GSX-R 600
Lovin' It!

User avatar
MistrissKittie
Curvalicious
Posts: 7385
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:53 am
Location: San Leandro, CA
Contact:

#45 Post by MistrissKittie » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:27 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:
ImageImage

Post Reply