Greetings from San Jose

Please tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here. We'd love to hear it!

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

NinjaMama
Vice President

Re: Greetings from San Jose

#16 Post by NinjaMama » Sat May 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi Tram and welcome to the Forum.
Hope you can make it out tomorrow but I understand if family commitments get in the way. Hope to meet you soon.
S.
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

stinklevoss

#17 Post by stinklevoss » Mon May 07, 2012 7:34 am

I couldn't make it out yesterday :( I bet I missed out! How was it?! I want to come out for June's ride, so let me know as soon as that one gets planned!

Fanny Fligurl
President

#18 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 am

You did miss out Tram, but no need to wait until June to get some seat time with us. We have a handful of members in the SJ area, and I'm positive that many of us are willing to ride out your way, even if we don't live close.

What do your weekends look like? Also, if you're interested, we're attending the Z2 Women's VIP Trackday on Friday, June 1. If you've been wanting to try the track or even just to observe, you're more than welcome to join us.
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

stinklevoss

#19 Post by stinklevoss » Mon May 07, 2012 11:43 am

Oh, I love going to the track (lots of car track days, but limited motorcycle track days...I want MOAAAR)! I had signed up for the Women's VIP day, but gosh darn it my boss told me I couldn't take that day off from work. Grr! I'd love to go on future track days with you gals though, so keep me updated on your track plans. And yes, I'd love to have some street riding buddies as well, and I still have lots to learn, so please let me know if any of you are in the San Jose area.

Motomom
CU Supporter

#20 Post by Motomom » Mon May 07, 2012 1:52 pm

stinklevoss wrote: I'd love to go on future track days with you gals though, so keep me updated on your track plans. And yes, I'd love to have some street riding buddies as well, and I still have lots to learn, so please let me know if any of you are in the San Jose area.
Hi Tram...
Check out the forum under Track Curves and go to the 2012 Z2 Trackdays thread. You will see that our ladies have noted which ones they will be attending.
For the June ride, just check out the Main Page or Ride w/Us, but we will try to remember to let you know when the details are released. I'm not usually in the San Jose area except for a specific reason and you most certainly could be one. :grin: I'll contact you via email and we can go from there.
We did miss you on yesterday's ride and even discussed you meeting with Kelly.
Talk to you soon....
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!