Now we ain't strangers anymore

Please tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here. We'd love to hear it!

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Gh0stRyd3r
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Now we ain't strangers anymore

#1 Post by Gh0stRyd3r » Wed May 16, 2012 8:19 pm

What's Up CU ??
Long time no talk/ride...., it's been a long time since I rode with ya'll but better L8 then never. Funny thing was the Berryessa ride was the first time I met most of you way back in the day. Quite fitting to ride this month again after such a long hiatus. At any rate glad to see all of you and hopefully time permitting I will continue to ride with CU!!

CU has grown quite a bit.
P.S. still reserved but there is hope for me yet. LOL
Attachments
images-2.jpeg
images-2.jpeg (5.89 KiB) Viewed 6290 times
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway!

User avatar
Motomom
CU Supporter
Posts: 2035
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#2 Post by Motomom » Thu May 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Welcome Gh0stRyd3r... I'm not sure if we met, cuz I'm not sure who you are, but look forward to seeing you again soon!! :grin:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

User avatar
HoneyBadger
Contributing Member
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:25 am
Location: Daly City, CA
Contact:

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#3 Post by HoneyBadger » Thu May 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Haha, still mostly strangers - I'm terrible with names to begin with (not that you've provided one for me to attempt to put together :mrgreen: ) but, not even a bike pic? Come on, gotta work with us visual folks here :grin: :lol:


Welcome to the site!
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul." ~Unknown

2017 Kawasaki ZX10R (race)
2016 Kawasaki ZX10R (street/B bike)

My Journey Towards Road Racing Blog:
http://honeybadger302.blogspot.com/?m=1

User avatar
Gh0stRyd3r
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#4 Post by Gh0stRyd3r » Thu May 17, 2012 5:07 pm

motomom7 wrote:Welcome Gh0stRyd3r... I'm not sure if we met, cuz I'm not sure who you are, but look forward to seeing you again soon!! :grin:
HoneyBadger wrote:Haha, still mostly strangers - I'm terrible with names to begin with (not that you've provided one for me to attempt to put together :mrgreen: ) but, not even a bike pic? Come on, gotta work with us visual folks here :grin: :lol:


Welcome to the site!
Dang, I reckon my "stage name" just didn't cut it...., so much for anonymity.., guess Destyne will have to do, LOL
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway!

User avatar
Rollin on 3
CU Supporter
Posts: 1336
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Tracy, Ca.

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#5 Post by Rollin on 3 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Hahahahhahaha
Destyne.lol
We're trying to come up with what dude is this...good one!!! Haaha
See ya soon and glad to see ya back;)
Just Rollin
~Anamarie~

User avatar
chiconaduc
CU Supporter
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 1:30 pm
Location: Oak-town
Contact:

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#6 Post by chiconaduc » Fri May 18, 2012 9:18 am

Hey Ms. Gh0stRyd3r, sorry not to see you on the ride, but welcome back to the forums! Hope to see you on June's ride--it's in your neck o' the woods.
Wren
Kiss French, eat Italian, ride British!

"Curve: The loveliest distance between two points." -Mae West

User avatar
NinjaMama
Vice President
Posts: 3191
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:02 pm
Location: Tri-valley

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#7 Post by NinjaMama » Fri May 18, 2012 11:11 am

I guess we should have known with the Camera Shy image!
I was very happy to see you back riding with us after so long a hiatus.
Looking forward to seeing you on the next one.
xoxox
Sabrina
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

User avatar
Gh0stRyd3r
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#8 Post by Gh0stRyd3r » Fri May 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Rollin on 3 wrote:Hahahahhahaha
Destyne.lol
We're trying to come up with what dude is this...good one!!! Haaha
See ya soon and glad to see ya back;)
Glad you get the humor.., it gets a little twisted sometimes but I really believe laughter is good for the soul! Wow you got another bike..., you go girl :)
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway!

User avatar
Gh0stRyd3r
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#9 Post by Gh0stRyd3r » Fri May 18, 2012 6:27 pm

NinjaMama wrote:I guess we should have known with the Camera Shy image!
I was very happy to see you back riding with us after so long a hiatus.
Looking forward to seeing you on the next one.
xoxox
Sabrina
yeah the image was a big clue, n I thought for sure it was a dead give away.., LOL yeah I enjoy riding with ya'll..,now that things are settling down I should be riding more ;)
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway!

User avatar
Gh0stRyd3r
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#10 Post by Gh0stRyd3r » Fri May 18, 2012 6:36 pm

chiconaduc wrote:Hey Ms. Gh0stRyd3r, sorry not to see you on the ride, but welcome back to the forums! Hope to see you on June's ride--it's in your neck o' the woods.
Maan really in my woods and I'm gonna miss it..,oh bugger!
Attachments
images-3.jpeg
images-3.jpeg (11.88 KiB) Viewed 6249 times
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway!

ROL
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#11 Post by ROL » Sat May 19, 2012 8:12 am

Gh0stRyd3r wrote:
chiconaduc wrote:Hey Ms. Gh0stRyd3r, sorry not to see you on the ride, but welcome back to the forums! Hope to see you on June's ride--it's in your neck o' the woods.
Maan really in my woods and I'm gonna miss it..,oh bugger!
Hi Gh0stRyd3r - we met at the 'bucks before the ride began (I'm pretty sure, the names were flying fast and furious). Greetings, and looking forward to seeing you again soon! :grin:

User avatar
Rollin on 3
CU Supporter
Posts: 1336
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Tracy, Ca.

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#12 Post by Rollin on 3 » Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 am

Gh0stRyd3r wrote:
Rollin on 3 wrote:Hahahahhahaha
Destyne.lol
We're trying to come up with what dude is this...good one!!! Haaha
See ya soon and glad to see ya back;)
Glad you get the humor.., it gets a little twisted sometimes but I really believe laughter is good for the soul! Wow you got another bike..., you go girl :)
Hahhaha, humor. Im the funniest around.lol
Yep!Yep! I got tired of slinging the spyder around the twisties to keep up with the gals!
Just Rollin
~Anamarie~

User avatar
LadyGadget
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 am
Location: Antioch CA

Re: Now we ain't strangers anymore

#13 Post by LadyGadget » Sun May 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Gh0stRyd3r wrote:
Rollin on 3 wrote:Hahahahhahaha
Destyne.lol
We're trying to come up with what dude is this...good one!!! Haaha
See ya soon and glad to see ya back;)
Glad you get the humor.., it gets a little twisted sometimes but I really believe laughter is good for the soul! Wow you got another bike..., you go girl :)

Twisted? Twisted?

You ain't seen twisted unless you've been around with moi for more than two hours at a time. :roll:
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Post Reply