Heyy CU

Please tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here. We'd love to hear it!

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

GsxrCutie_Salt

Heyy CU

#1 Post by GsxrCutie_Salt » Sun May 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Hey ladies,

My name's Salt, I've been ridin for about a year now getting my skills up to par. I ride a 2003 Gsxr 750 but we've only been doing local riding and hitting up Redwood road every now and again. I received my M1s and have been itching to ride more, but none of my friends ride; and my guy friends are way too dangerous to be out with. One of my homies suggested I should check out Curve Unit for information on rides and finding other female riders. I'm hoping I'll be able to hook up with you ladies who are in the Bay Area sometime soon.

See ya soon :dance: :dance: :dance: ,
Salt

butterfly
Contributing Member

Re: Heyy CU

#2 Post by butterfly » Sun May 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey Salt welcome to the forum, there's a few girls in your area, so you're on the right spot! :-) hope to meet you soon......

NinjaMama
Vice President

#3 Post by NinjaMama » Sun May 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Salt,
Happy you found us. Hope you will join us on a ride sometime soon.
Sabrina
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

Rollin on 3
CU Supporter

#4 Post by Rollin on 3 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Welcom! As summer approaches I will be available weekdays to take a little zip throught the Redwoods. Good idea coming to CU forum. We have a busy month of MAY, lots of riding. Please feel free to join us at any one of our rides,events,ride- a- long or post of for a lunch/coffee date. And yes we have gals in every direction just about. :)
Just Rollin
~Anamarie~

chiconaduc
CU Supporter

#5 Post by chiconaduc » Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 am

Hey Salt! Welcome to the site. I'm in Oakland as well, and would love to meet up for some laps on Redwood.
Also, I hope you can join us on our May ride (Sunday, May 19th); we'll have a contingent riding from Oakland to the meet spot in the South Bay. Keep an eye on the May ride thread in the Ride With Us forum.
-Wren
Wren
Kiss French, eat Italian, ride British!

"Curve: The loveliest distance between two points." -Mae West

BigSky
Secretary

#6 Post by BigSky » Mon May 06, 2013 10:32 am

Welcome, Salt! Cool name, cool chick.

These girls are awesome, and there are so many rides coming up! I hope you come join us soon. I'm in SF and I'm always up for a ride on weekends.
Jen L.
Yamaha FZ-09

HoneyBadger
Contributing Member

#7 Post by HoneyBadger » Mon May 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul." ~Unknown

2017 Kawasaki ZX10R (race)
2016 Kawasaki ZX10R (street/B bike)

My Journey Towards Road Racing Blog:
http://honeybadger302.blogspot.com/?m=1

Fanny Fligurl
President

#8 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Glad you found your way here Salt, your homie was indeed correct. We have plenty of riding company in your area and more riding opportunities than you can count.

For starters, we have a Guideras Girl Ride this Saturday in the Sac area, along with a charity ride on Sunday in the SF area. Next weekend is our group ride which you're welcome to join. We'll be devoting the day to a much loved rider lost last year. I'll stop there, as May is wicked crazy with riding days. Take your pick and our Oakland girlies will be happy to roll out with you.

Hope to see you soon!
Amy
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

GsxrCutie_Salt

#9 Post by GsxrCutie_Salt » Tue May 07, 2013 5:01 am

chiconaduc wrote:Hey Salt! Welcome to the site. I'm in Oakland as well, and would love to meet up for some laps on Redwood.
Also, I hope you can join us on our May ride (Sunday, May 19th); we'll have a contingent riding from Oakland to the meet spot in the South Bay. Keep an eye on the May ride thread in the Ride With Us forum.
-Wren

Thanks ladies!!!I will try to make the ride on the 19th also see you all soon :)

Motomom
CU Supporter

#10 Post by Motomom » Thu May 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi Salt... Glad you made your way to our site. I am another one of the Oakland girls and am going to pm you my number. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you soon. :grin:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

*chamorita*
CU Supporter

#11 Post by *chamorita* » Tue May 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Welcome. I used to love riding Redwood Rd., and we can hit that up once I get back on my bike in the next month or so. Hope to meet ya sometime.
Desiree
2003 CBR F4i Silver & Black BABY