Thanks Curve Unit

Totally random, non-moto related details

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

LadyRider600rr

Thanks Curve Unit

#1 Post by LadyRider600rr » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi Guys!

I just was doing some reflecting on yesterday and i wanted to tell you all thank you so much for letting me be a part of the Curve Unit family. My first time meeting you was at the last Umigo event and due to my mechanical issues with Roxie and being shy in general I wasn't able to start being a hang around until August of this year and it was perfect timing for me! I have so much going on and I find that all you girls are the cure for everything! I must confess I am super emotional as I write this because I have a lot of emotional crap coming up that I am terrified about and being accepted in as a prospect last night made me so happy, that I am not even worried about it anymore!

I have never had any friends (honestly, I have always been a loner) and I never knew what it could be like! You guys have drawn out a different person in me and I am forever grateful! Thank you again so much!
Jessica Haverty

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

Fanny Fligurl
President

Re: Thanks Curve Unit

#2 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14 am

What the hell girl? You have me crying now, and I have a freaking reputation to uphold! :lol:

I'm both flattered and thrilled that you're finding a comfy home here with CU, as that is exactly what we strive for. We're happy to have you onboard for a brand new journey in your life and ours.....although I'm nervous about you never having any friends before. Buuuuaah-hahahaha!!!

Welcome to your long road to CU, where thin skin becomes thick, and unbreakable bonds are made! See you today for your "fitting".
:wink:
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

LadyRider600rr

#3 Post by LadyRider600rr » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 am

LOL I can't wait for my fitting! I already have laces for the vest too and everything! So ready to go!
Jessica Haverty

NinjaMama
Vice President

#4 Post by NinjaMama » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm with Amy on the tearing up thing! We're happy you feel comfortable with CU. I can see you're enthusiasm bubbling over. Welcome to the family sister!
xoxoxo
Sabrina
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

*chamorita*
CU Supporter

#5 Post by *chamorita* » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:29 pm

So happy to have you with us, and thank you for being there to support us. I wish you the best that's coming up and let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Looking forward to know and ride with ya. All the best in your new vest!!!
Desiree
2003 CBR F4i Silver & Black BABY

sexy_raiderette
CU Supporter

#6 Post by sexy_raiderette » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 am

Awwwww I feel a squishy inside! Jessica u are such a gem. I can tell u have a heart of gold and I'm so glad u have shared it with us/me. :) you're a wonderful addition to the Curve Unit gals and I can wait to have my turn to earn that vest ;) wear it well and be proud girl!
Daisy R
'09 Yamaha FZ6R....GRAB A FIST FULL!!!

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise." -Robert Fritz

LadyRider600rr

#7 Post by LadyRider600rr » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:18 am

It is a great feeling daisy! I hope you get to feel it soon too!
Jessica Haverty

sexy_raiderette
CU Supporter

#8 Post by sexy_raiderette » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:25 am

Like my dtr used to say when she was super excited about somethin, "Yippie skippy all the way to town!". Ha ha
Daisy R
'09 Yamaha FZ6R....GRAB A FIST FULL!!!

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise." -Robert Fritz

Motominx
Contributing Member

#9 Post by Motominx » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm glad you found us! You're openess and enthusiasm have already made a lasting impression!

Welcome!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history"

LadyRider600rr

#10 Post by LadyRider600rr » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks everyone!
Jessica Haverty