Still out here

Totally random, non-moto related details

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

LadyRider600rr

Still out here

#1 Post by LadyRider600rr » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 am

Hey sisters,

I just wanted to let you know that I am still out here and I am sorry I haven't been too active. I am still recovering and having trouble reading and focusing. Hopefully I haven't been missing too much. I have had to take two more weeks off work than planned because I am taking more time to recover than I thought was necessary originally, but i am sure I will be available to be on two wheels for the january ride. I just think that December is off the table for me. I tried driving for the first time last night just around the corner for pizza and I wasn't doing very good. So I definitely can't ride my bike! :( I have a concussion from my motorcycle wreck and am falling asleep at random times, I guess its from the concussion, it could just be from the hole drilled in my head, coupled with some of the medication. But either way, I dont want you guys to think that now that I have a vest I am totally complacent. I just need some time to lay low and recover and I guess I thought I would spring up and be back on two wheels after a couple days. Boy was I mistaken!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry girls. Just so you know. I am here and available via text and pm and reading the forum just having trouble catching up because Ive been having trouble reading. Love you girls. Thanks for all your support!

Jess
Jessica Haverty

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

LadyGadget

Re: Still out here

#2 Post by LadyGadget » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Hey Sister!

I'm off work (except for next Wednesday and Thursday) so if you want to hang out, I'm available. Need help in the bike shop? I'm there. Need to go shopping? I'm there. Need to just chill and talk? I'm there. PM me or send a message on Facebook.....
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

LadyRider600rr

#3 Post by LadyRider600rr » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Thanks Patty! i AM SOOOOOO bored here all day every day. my one week off of work turned into three. and I am dying here. I still cant drive and am falling asleep at random times. I will PM you when i see you online to chat!
Jessica Haverty

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

sexy_raiderette
CU Supporter

#4 Post by sexy_raiderette » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Take it easy girl. Heal up so you can get up on 2 wheels and be confident. We dot wanna worry about u missy!
Daisy R
'09 Yamaha FZ6R....GRAB A FIST FULL!!!

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise." -Robert Fritz