Huge Thank-you to Amy (and Charlotte :) )

Totally random, non-moto related details

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

HoneyBadger
Contributing Member

Huge Thank-you to Amy (and Charlotte :) )

#1 Post by HoneyBadger » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 am

I just wanted to give a big public thanks to our wonderful amazing prez - she drove all the way out to my place, and back and forth to my new place with her truck and Charlie in tow to help me move my "big" stuff - furniture and track bike.

I can't express how grateful I am for her willingness to take not only the time, but the muscle, miles, and everything else to help me out. It's a huge relief to have all my big stuff there so when I officially move the start of the new year I can load my final stuff up and limp my truck over there without having to worry about my glass china cabinets or other awkward items being at risk.

That and just having another set of hands made it happen! Thanks Sis, you're outstanding in so many ways!
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul." ~Unknown

2017 Kawasaki ZX10R (race)
2016 Kawasaki ZX10R (street/B bike)

My Journey Towards Road Racing Blog:
http://honeybadger302.blogspot.com/?m=1

Fanny Fligurl
President

Re: Huge Thank-you to Amy (and Charlotte :) )

#2 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 pm

No sweat sis! I'm thankful Charlie was such a trooper, because that trip could have gone downhill quickly. LOL!! I'm busting up at the "muscles", as I had to get a running start just to heave my fat ass into the back of the truck. In fact, wasn't it you that said, "So I guess rock climbing is not your strong suit?" Buuuuaaaaah-hahahahahaha!!!!
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

Motomom
CU Supporter

#3 Post by Motomom » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:03 am

That's awesome of you Amy. How wonderful it is to have a sister to support you like that, huh AJ? I'm glad Charlotte was a trooper!! You Rock Amy!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

NinjaMama
Vice President

#4 Post by NinjaMama » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 pm

This is why I love my CU sisters.
S.
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.