Amy Steps Down

Totally random, non-moto related details

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

NinjaMama
Vice President

Amy Steps Down

#1 Post by NinjaMama » Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 am

Amy has requested to step down as President of Curve Unit to focus more on family matters. Please join me in thanking her for all her years of leadership.
Although she's stepping down as president, she's still a contributing member. Her many years of experience leading this club will be gratefully tapped by our new president Kelly.
Thank you Amy for all you've done to help give Curve Unit a reputation of being an incredible group of women in a male dominated sport. You've left Kelly a huge pair of riding boots to wear (metaphorically speaking)!
We all love you and appreciate everything you've done for Curve Unit!
xoxoxo
Sabrina
Amy.png
Amy.png (972.9 KiB) Viewed 3780 times
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

*chamorita*
CU Supporter

Re: Amy Steps Down

#2 Post by *chamorita* » Mon May 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Thank You Amy for all your dedicated work with leading CU to where it is today. You have been an awesome President for all these years and I have always valued your leadership with CU. I'm sad to see you step down, but happy to know that Kelly will be taking charge of the club. :-)
Desiree
2003 CBR F4i Silver & Black BABY

Motomom
CU Supporter

#3 Post by Motomom » Thu May 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Thank you Amy for all the hard work you have put into this club. Thank you for all the love, fun, and direction you have given us. Lastly, thank you for being an awesome leader.

I am proud and honored to be your club sister.

xoxo
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

BigSky
Secretary

#4 Post by BigSky » Mon May 26, 2014 12:45 pm

I am so proud to be a part of this club, and even in my short time with you girls, I can see what a profound impact Amy has made. Amy, I'm happy for you that you get to spend more time with small fry!! Thanks for everything you've done (but you're not going anywhere... :grin: ).
Jen L.
Yamaha FZ-09

Fanny Fligurl
President

#5 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:18 am

Spending more time with "family" definitely includes my CU family. I'm so excited to experience Curve Unit in a whole new arena, as a contributing member with far less responsibility! :lol:

I'm so incredibly proud to have embraced CU to my core, and to call of you my sisters. Crazy to think this November will be NINE YEARS in this family, eight of which have been an officer position of some sort. We've nurtured some pretty amazing relationships and I truly cannot wait for the luxury of sitting down with all of you and getting to know you better (i.e.-no more running around, directing traffic, making sure the natives aren't getting restless, etc.) I feel like I'm back in the honeymoon stages of CU again!

A personal note - A leader is only as good as her team. I excelled because each and every one of you drove me to do so. We all will continue to do the same for Kelly and watch her shine in her role. Go Curve Unit!!
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!