Silly Stuff

Enter at your own risk! Save yourself from mass emails and post your jokes in here. Warning- Contents may not be suitable for....well.....anyone!

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Jackie

Silly Stuff

#1 Post by Jackie » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 am

What the drunk said over his cell phone when he found himself standing on an unfamiliar street corner. “I’m at the corner of “Walk and Don’t Walk.”

How do you identify a Harley rider? Look for the bugs in their teeth.

If a rider on a cruiser insults your sports bike, inform them that you gave up ridding kiddy cars when you were nine-years-old.

If you meet a group of people from New York, you can always stir up the conversation by saying, “I once spent a week in New York, but I couldn’t find a decent place to eat.”

A cute remark when you in a group discussion with strangers from a large city. “Maybe you know my Aunt, she drives a black ford.”

What to tell someone who’s depressed. “Always remember that when you’re getting your butt kicked, you’re always out in front.

A Classical Poem For the Ages

Ladies and gentlemen hobos and tramps, cross-eyed mosquitoes and bull-legged ants.

I come before you to stand behind you to tell you something I know nothing about.

Next Tuesday, which is Wednesday, there will be a fathers meeting for mothers only.

Free admission pay at the door, plenty of seats sit on the floor.

The first topic will be the four-corner round table.

Motomom
CU Supporter

Re: Silly Stuff

#2 Post by Motomom » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:45 pm

There was some cute ones in there. Thanks!!
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!