The dead cow lecture

Enter at your own risk! Save yourself from mass emails and post your jokes in here. Warning- Contents may not be suitable for....well.....anyone!

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

NinjaMama
Vice President

The dead cow lecture

#1 Post by NinjaMama » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 pm

This is the best example for paying attention that I have ever heard.!!!!
First-year students at the Perdue Vet School were attending their first anatomy class with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor. The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal's body." For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Life's tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

Motomom
CU Supporter

Re: The dead cow lecture

#2 Post by Motomom » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 pm

:-o OMGoodness!!!!
After my intial shock and finishing reading the joke, I am here at work :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: and the students think they finally have confirmation that I am crazy!!! Thanks Sabrina... :)
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

CrashDummy
CU Supporter

Re: The dead cow lecture

#3 Post by CrashDummy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:14 am

No more dead cow butt jokes. I was eating breakfast.
How to make a small fortune racing ... start with a large one.

Go into a corner with a little less speed and come out faster