January 2021's Ride

Group rides, clinics, and charity rides.
Roll out with a valid motorcycle license, insurance, and current registration. Curve Unit will not be held responsible for mishaps that result in personal injury or property damage. Motorcycle riding is inherently dangerous, so you ride at your own risk.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

NinjaMama
Emerita

January 2021's Ride

#1 Post by NinjaMama » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:55 pm

As much as we'd love to squeeze....we mean ride with you this Sunday 1/10, our January Group Ride will unfortunately be closed to the public. In effort to ease into the New Year without sacrificing safety and/or the overall traveling experience, we're going to test the waters. Traveling through multiple counties with different lockdown rules & regulations may get dicey, and we'd like to save you the headache in January. Stay tuned for details on February's Group Ride coming soon, and we miss you tons!
Happy New Year!
S.
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

Fanny Fligurl
President

Re: January 2021's Ride

#2 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:12 pm

We'll miss everyone this month, but fingers crossed that in our travels, we find creative ways to bring us all together in February!
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

Motomom
Emerita

#3 Post by Motomom » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 am

Oh bummer but totally understandable and respectful given the circumstances.

Serious prayers that when I visit in March that things will be better and I get to ride with anyone and everyone 🤞

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year 🥳

To those riding, please have fun and stay safe!! 💕
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

BigSky
Contributing Member

#4 Post by BigSky » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:52 am

Motomom wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 am

Serious prayers that when I visit in March that things will be better and I get to ride with anyone and everyone 🤞

Yesssssssss!
Jen L.
Yamaha FZ-09