Tour De Bay 10

Group rides, clinics, and charity rides.
Roll out with a valid motorcycle license, insurance, and current registration. Curve Unit will not be held responsible for mishaps that result in personal injury or property damage. Motorcycle riding is inherently dangerous, so you ride at your own risk.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

NinjaMama
Vice President

Tour De Bay 10

#1 Post by NinjaMama » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:21 pm

The "10th Annual Tour De Bay" ride.CANCELLED!
Well because of the 50% chance of rain at 8:00 am tomorrow in Union City and San Francisco, I've decided to cancel tomorrows ride to make sure we all stay safe and have a nice day together. I know some of you will be disappointed because you ride everyday, rain or shine, but there's just too much of a possibility of disaster (in my opinion).
So instead, we'll be meeting for lunch and some other fun in San Francisco, before heading on to our meeting place.
My apologies to any other riders who wanted to join us for the Tour the Bay ride. Let's keep our fingers crossed for El Niño to be kinder to us next month.
xoxoxo
Sabrina
-----------------------
We'll be joining the ride in Union City kind of early, but looking forward to meeting a lot of new faces as well as seeing some old friends too.
Meet up time is 7:45 at the 76 station off Alvarado-Niles Rd by the Union Landing Shopping Center.
KSU at 8:15 sharp to go around the corner and meet up with the rest of the pack. So bring your friends and neighbors, heck... throw the dog in the sidecar or saddle bag and join us for a lovely day in the sun and spend the day with us!
More information to come so stay tuned.
Sabrina

76 Gas Station
31300 Alvarado-Niles Rd, Union City, CA 94587
7:45 am sharp!!!
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

Motomom
CU Supporter

Re: Tour De Bay 10

#2 Post by Motomom » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:44 am

Woohoo... Here we come Tour de Bay!! :auto-sportbike:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

BigSky
Secretary

#3 Post by BigSky » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:16 am

Woohoo, thanks Sabs!! As always, I am excited and scurred at the same time. :grin:
Jen L.
Yamaha FZ-09

chiconaduc
CU Supporter

#4 Post by chiconaduc » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:45 am

BigSky wrote:Woohoo, thanks Sabs!! As always, I am excited and scurred at the same time. :grin:
Me too!!
Wren
Kiss French, eat Italian, ride British!

"Curve: The loveliest distance between two points." -Mae West

Harleygirl
CU Supporter

#5 Post by Harleygirl » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:26 pm

BigSky wrote:Woohoo, thanks Sabs!! As always, I am excited and scurred at the same time. :grin:
hahaha that's exactly how I feel!!! My first Tour De Bay!! but as long as I'm with my sisters it will be a great day!!

MamaBear
CU Supporter

#6 Post by MamaBear » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 am

Can't wait have not had the chance to ride this ride. Can't go wrong when you have you CU sisters by your side