Unification Rally 2016 on January 9th

We fully support other MCs, so feel free to post your goodies here.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Motomom
CU Supporter

Unification Rally 2016 on January 9th

#1 Post by Motomom » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Image.

There will be information to follow in the next two months on the various meet-up spots for those who want to ride up to the capitol with many other clubs and individuals to show a united front!!

:auto-sportbike:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

Motomom
CU Supporter

Re: Unification Rally 2016 on January 9th

#2 Post by Motomom » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Alright, here it goes... The promoters of this event this year is very unclear and nothing has been shared regarding who the speakers are and what the topics are. The only info being shared is about where and when the Rally is. I've been advised that the clubs of the Bay Area are not supporting this event due to the non-sharing and uncertainty of what will be truly supported when attending. It's being viewed as a step back in time when clubs didn't share with each other and were secretive.

Personally, I have a hard time getting out and supporting something that I have no idea what I'm supporting... therefore I will not be attending.
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!

BigSky
Secretary

#3 Post by BigSky » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:00 am

Thanks Tina!!

I really appreciate the candid update. My friend Surj (CityBike) has JUST been asked to speak on Saturday, along with Budman from BARF. I am considering going.

That said I'm still a big baby and if it rains or is really cold, I'll probably skip it. :grin:
Jen L.
Yamaha FZ-09

Rollin on 3
CU Supporter

#4 Post by Rollin on 3 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Wasn't too down because of last year's turnoff. Was contemplating to attend only on my way to the bike show. But if it rains. No go!
Thanks Tina
Just Rollin
~Anamarie~

Cbeau
CU Supporter

#5 Post by Cbeau » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:16 am

I can't do this ride because I was sick For 2 weeks and got behind and work. Since we ride Sunday, today is the only day for me to catch up.

Not clear what the rally is about, but it's disappointing to hear that their isn't more effort to unify. Over the last few months, I personally feel more and more "unified" with my bike and the world of motorcycle riding. I've really enjoyed my experiences with CU ladies, and appreciate your support figuring it out.