Z2 2010 Track Schedule

Calling all twisty loving speed freaks! This is for our female racers & trackday junkies.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

1beckyrose

Re: Z2 2010 Track Schedule

#31 Post by 1beckyrose » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm

dbenj wrote:
HiI'mJoe wrote:
1beckyrose wrote:Oh yeah, one more question! Will there be photographers there to shoot my very first course ride?? hehe ;) Possibly video as well?
Yes. It's expensive as hell though. Usually by the end of the day they'll only have a few pictures of you that you really like anyways.
Not true! Joe Salas from 4theriders.com is at every Z2 event and he takes awesome pictures at VERY reasonable prices. You can often take home a CD with all your pics from the day for around $40.

Been a while since I've seen the CU girls so can't wait for 4/26. Amy, get yer fast pants on 'cause we gonna dice!

Becky: you'll have a blast at the Women's VIP day and we'll have plenty of 1-on-1 instruction for you. Looking forward to meeting you. If you teach me how to get better starts at AFM races, I'll show you how to go fast around corners. Up for a 2-up ride? :twisted:

Also, see the other post/poll I just put up here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8366

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

--David
Hey David,

I am happy to hear about the photographer info. I plan on getting the CD and/or a video for sure! haha

Too funny about your inquiring about getting better starts at AFM races. :) For you, there is no christmas tree of lights so i wouldn't know where to start! haha I have no clue how you guys even start off the line. I am soooooooo up for 2-up!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!
*Becky Rose*
:newbie

"Sometimes it's best not to question your friend. Just help them dump the body bag into the river."

dbenj

#32 Post by dbenj » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 am

1beckyrose wrote: Hey David,

I am happy to hear about the photographer info. I plan on getting the CD and/or a video for sure! haha

Too funny about your inquiring about getting better starts at AFM races. :) For you, there is no christmas tree of lights so i wouldn't know where to start! haha I have no clue how you guys even start off the line. I am soooooooo up for 2-up!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!
Sweet! 2-ups are fun.

For road racing, we get a green flag from a standing start so it's not too dissimilar from the Christmas tree. Key is to get the power to the ground as hard as possible without looping. Needless to say, you can make or brake a race by the start and I think it's one of the hardest things to master. I'm still working on my technique. :-)

*chamorita*
CU Supporter

#33 Post by *chamorita* » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 pm

Desiree
2003 CBR F4i Silver & Black BABY

Hurricane
CU Supporter

#34 Post by Hurricane » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:05 am

Anyone going to try and plan to go to the infinion for t-hill in Nov if weather permits? I'm still waiting to hear back from possible transfer I was hoping to try out my track legs before my insurance goes by by for a bit. :(
"When in fear, Shift a gear"

Fanny Fligurl
President

#35 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:09 am

Hurricane wrote:Anyone going to try and plan to go to the infinion for t-hill in Nov if weather permits? I'm still waiting to hear back from possible transfer I was hoping to try out my track legs before my insurance goes by by for a bit. :(
Sister, hop over to the 2011 Schedule. You're looking at 2010. :lol:
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

Hurricane
CU Supporter

#36 Post by Hurricane » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:26 am

LMAO!!!!! ooopps
"When in fear, Shift a gear"