Z2 Infineon & Roadrider 2.0 Roll Call - 3/26/12

Calling all twisty loving speed freaks! This is for our female racers & trackday junkies.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Hurricane
CU Supporter

Z2 Infineon & Roadrider 2.0 Roll Call - 3/26/12

#1 Post by Hurricane » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 am

Tring my best to do this as my first track day. After scrolling through the forum I haven't yet seen anyone start a topic on it. So I thought I would so we can work on the plans and whom are all going. I'll already be release back to work on this day but upside I'm off anyhow since Monday's are my normal days off. We briefly talked about it at the February meeting but that was it! I would also request it be put on March's meeting agenda (witch hasn't been started yet). I was texting Amy last week and I know Heather I know is interested on being there so far that's all I know. I'm very excited yet nervous. Not just for the track riding just the whole entire thing Im not flimilar and looks like ALOT of stuff going on very quickly.
"When in fear, Shift a gear"

maygoddess

Re: Roadrider 2.0 Course Infineon

#2 Post by maygoddess » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Hey jessica...

you know this roadrider course is not really a track day, right? There is an actual track day but the road rider 2.0 is basically an advanced MSF course..basics on panic braking, group riding, slow speed maneuvers...which we practice on the track and we get to do a few slow laps( I believe) around the track.

I believe so far Patty J, Heather adn I are signed up for this..not sure who else. We go the the $100 off coupon so it was only $25.

I believe Amy and AJ are doing the actual track day there that day..

Just wanted to make sure you knew what it was. You can visit zoomzoomtrackdays.com and there is a link about the road rider course.

I am HOPING to do the April 30th T HIll track day and then definitely Women's VIP on June 1st.

Patty

chiconaduc
CU Supporter

#3 Post by chiconaduc » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Anything discussed during our monthly meetings is always included in the Meeting Minutes which are posted in Admin. The February Meeting Minutes are here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&p=99785

chiconaduc wrote:MEETING AGENDA & MINUTES

*Road Rider 2.0 Course update, 3/26/12
-This course is offered by Road Rider & Z². It is "MSF on steroids" and a good introduction to doing track days. Info on what the course offers can be found HERE.

-Heather picked up 5 coupons from Road Rider San Jose. These go to Wren, PattyA, PattyJ, Tina, & Heather. THANK YOU Heather for getting these! Wren owes you a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

-Amy (and AJ?) will be doing Track Day, so we can all pit together.

-PattyA offered her house for overnight guests. See the thread "Infineon Track Day Hotel PattyA" here in Admin. if interested.

-Wren is willing to share & haul a trailer for one other bike; please contact her if interested.

-Sabrina offered to take a day off and drive to Infineon with our sexy booth, tools, and one bike.

Wren
Kiss French, eat Italian, ride British!

"Curve: The loveliest distance between two points." -Mae West

Hurricane
CU Supporter

#4 Post by Hurricane » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 am

Okay maybe I got confused about all of what was going on so thank you Patty and Wren! So yes I should say so then im still interested in going BUT not for the MSF course I've already done one of these. I'm interested in joining those who plans to do the trackday that day so (Amy and Aj)... I'll try again and hunt through the admen to see the tread.
"When in fear, Shift a gear"

Fanny Fligurl
President

#5 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Infineon 3/26 - Woooot!
Attachments
Infineon_3.26.12.png
Come on Mother Nature!
Infineon_3.26.12.png (68.37 KiB) Viewed 3632 times
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

dbenj

#6 Post by dbenj » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 am

hot_CU.png
hot_CU.png (7.97 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
When DON'T you girlies look good?!?! NEVER!!! Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow.

--David