Roll Call: Sonoma Raceway October 8, 2012

Calling all twisty loving speed freaks! This is for our female racers & trackday junkies.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

maygoddess

Roll Call: Sonoma Raceway October 8, 2012

#1 Post by maygoddess » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm

I just signed up for this day...probably my final trackday of the season...so who else is up besides Amy and AJ???C'mon ladies...get yer track on!!!

PattyA

Fanny Fligurl
President

Re: Roll Call: Sonoma Raceway October 8, 2012

#2 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:31 pm

My stepdad Scott is riding too....actually my whole fam-damily is coming (Mom, dad, Michael, Charlie).
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

maygoddess

#3 Post by maygoddess » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Fanny Fligurl wrote:My stepdad Scott is riding too....actually my whole fam-damily is coming (Mom, dad, Michael, Charlie).
Great! I jut signed up...so I am in..now just have to decide what to do about tires before then...but looking forward to it...

Pattya

maygoddess

#4 Post by maygoddess » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:14 pm

So are we doing a CU pit this day? I am kinda on my own this time around..Ken is out of town still, so i need to figure out what I need to bring..will I need my own ez up? I will bring my own chair, ice chest for drinks, etc..

Let me know! I am not sure yet how I am trailering over yet..need to figure that out..

Fanny Fligurl
President

#5 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:54 pm

CU family pit, absolutely. Although I think we should just stick with regular EZ-Ups rather than the big ol' CU booth. I'm rolling up that morning.
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

NinjaMama
Vice President

#6 Post by NinjaMama » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Well unfortunately, I'm trying to save my vacation time to go to Hawaii in December. Sorry... A girl's got to have priorities!
:grin:
S.
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

maygoddess

#7 Post by maygoddess » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Fanny Fligurl wrote:CU family pit, absolutely. Although I think we should just stick with regular EZ-Ups rather than the big ol' CU booth. I'm rolling up that morning.
yeah...agreed...let me see if I have Ken's EZ up..my own is NOT really an ez up..too much trouble to put up..

What time you plan to roll in to sonoma? I will need to hit up the CT Racing guys to change out my tires...so not sure how the works..before tech? After tech? hmm..need to figure it out..glad I am only a short drive away!!

Motomom
CU Supporter

#8 Post by Motomom » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Unfortunately, I am hurting financially and am also unable to miss any work. You ladies have fun!! :grin:
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!