Women's VIP Day - Women ONLY in "W" group Aug 14, 2015

Calling all twisty loving speed freaks! This is for our female racers & trackday junkies.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

HoneyBadger
Contributing Member

Women's VIP Day - Women ONLY in "W" group Aug 14, 2015

#1 Post by HoneyBadger » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Hey Ladies! I know I haven't seen too much of you lovelies lately - pretty much at work 7 days a week unless I'm at the track, hoping maybe can make your August ride since my weekends are free that month!

Anyhoo!! Just wanted to put the invite out to you gals - on August 14th (a Friday) PTT is hosting a Women's VIP - and there are a few pretty cool things about this!

1) "W" group (normally "C") will be WOMEN ONLY - including INSTRUCTORS!! No one allowed on the track unless they are a lady!! Ken is bringing in a few additional female instructors to back fill the few of us already on staff!

2) There are other perks as well including lunch, swag, and other cool things :)

3) You can listen to me (and my other coaches) yammer on in the classroom (at least I believe we're holding the normal "C" classroom specifically for the ladies). Here's a chance to get your questions answered without all the guys!

4) Taking place at good ol' Thunderhill Raceway....so, you know, Casa Ramos and Baymount debauchery! :happy-jumpeveryone:

SO, if you've been nervous about trying the track, or just don't like riding with the male egos, this is the chance to have the entire place to ourselves! A and B groups will be mixed as normal for you who prefer to pick up the pace a bit.

Hope to see some of you there, at this time I could haul another bay-area gal up if someone wanted a ride!
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul." ~Unknown

2017 Kawasaki ZX10R (race)
2016 Kawasaki ZX10R (street/B bike)

My Journey Towards Road Racing Blog:
http://honeybadger302.blogspot.com/?m=1

BigSky
Secretary

Re: Women's VIP Day - Women ONLY in "W" group Aug 14, 2015

#2 Post by BigSky » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:16 pm

WHAT'S UP, AJ!

Thanks for posting this. I checked out the VIP day, it looks great! And we always need more VIP days. :)

Hope you're doing well!

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Jen L.
Yamaha FZ-09

HoneyBadger
Contributing Member

#3 Post by HoneyBadger » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:20 am

Yup, doing well - just working a lot to pay for the racing habit LOL...pretty much working 7 days a week unless I'm at the track, and half the time working there, too LOL

But loving every minute of it, wouldn't change a thing :grin:
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul." ~Unknown

2017 Kawasaki ZX10R (race)
2016 Kawasaki ZX10R (street/B bike)

My Journey Towards Road Racing Blog:
http://honeybadger302.blogspot.com/?m=1

Motomom
CU Supporter

#4 Post by Motomom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:16 pm

This sounds pretty awesome, but have to say that I will be at work this day and unable to support my sisters by being the track B/cheerleader... :laughing-rolling:

Always great to hear from you AJ!! xoxo
Tina....

Settle for nothing, Strive for everything!!