LAGUNA SECA July 23,24,25!

CU charity events, fundraisers, and meetings.

Moderators: NinjaMama, Fanny Fligurl, Officers

Fanny Fligurl
President

Re: LAGUNA SECA July 23,24,25!

#16 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Tue May 25, 2010 2:02 pm

To Becky & Destyne:

I know there are a lot of choices when purchasing the right tickets for Moto GP, so here's a couple tips. Admission is separate from an actual seat. Anyone who wants to walk their sexy butt through the front gate has to incur the cost of Admission. Then you want to select your seat.

1) Purchase General Admission for whichever day(s) you plan to attend.

2) Then add on a Grandstand seat (Turn 4 rocks!)

3) Then add on MOTORCYCLE PARKING PASS for the day(s) you plan to attend. You can purchase the moto-parking pass for the entire weekend or Sunday only. I would highly recommend the parking pass if you're not comfortable parking your bike in the back forty on a sloped dirt hill, although it is quite comical to watch people dump their bikes over like dominos when it comes time to leave. LOL!

4) If you're trying to experience Moto GP on a budget, then follow the steps above to get the biggest bang for your buck. However, if you really want all the bells & whistles (souvenir program, tent seating, paddock passes), it's going to cost you! You're on your own for that stuff, because I have never spent that kind of $$$ there.

5) Last but not least, save some $$$ and plenty energy to party hardy on Canery Row on Friday or Saturday. You don't want to miss it, as it's unforgettable!!
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

Jessika
CU Supporter

#17 Post by Jessika » Tue May 25, 2010 2:35 pm

*T3n8cious*D wrote:Hey Girls, have you purchased tickets or whats the 411, I'm down to hang with CU but I'm green when it comes to the event so I would like to break the ice with some familiar faces. Let a sista know :P
Jessika wrote:Hey Becky,

No definite plans made, but so far the girls who have shown interest in going are: Des, Bre, Wren, Tiff and Heather.
Not really sure when they are going to buy their tickets.
No regrets!

*T3n8cious*D

#18 Post by *T3n8cious*D » Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Tx 4 the info Jess n FanFli I will go the budget route. For the girls that are interested in going lets set some dates b4 it's 2 L8. I'm willing to purchase tickets as a whole if you all will pay me back. This way we have seats together at least. Holla Bk

Hakuna Matata

*T3n8cious*D

#19 Post by *T3n8cious*D » Thu May 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey Girls,
I know for some it may still be 2 early but is anyone willing to commit?

I know of a few people who are def going n they invited me but I want to give the CU gals a shot. I do not want to miss out or get stuck riding out by myself!

Becky you seem eager, have you got the days off?

Hakuna Matata

1beckyrose

#20 Post by 1beckyrose » Thu May 27, 2010 2:17 pm

*T3n8cious*D wrote:I'm willing to purchase tickets as a whole if you all will pay me back. This way we have seats together at least. Hakuna Matata
*T3n8cious*D wrote:
Becky you seem eager, have you got the days off?
Hakuna Matata
I have put the request in to get Saturday and Sunday off but have not yet heard back. I should find out next week as to whether or not I'll have it off for sure. Once i do, then i'm def down to purchase tickets as a group. Like you ladies, i don't want to be left out when it comes to finding the sistas! ;)

As soon as i know, i will post. :) Thanks for including me!
*Becky Rose*
:newbie

"Sometimes it's best not to question your friend. Just help them dump the body bag into the river."

*chamorita*
CU Supporter

#21 Post by *chamorita* » Thu May 27, 2010 2:18 pm

I still plan on going, but no place to stay yet. However, I plan to hit up Canery Row on Sat till that night, and will purchase general seatings for Sunday's race. Not buying Grand stands seating this year. Last year, parking was not on that hill. So, dont think I'm buying perferred parking this year.

Last year was so much fun; just me, Rachelle, and Champagne. We rode Sat afternoon, partied at Canery Row, and had seats for Sunday's race...
Desiree
2003 CBR F4i Silver & Black BABY

1beckyrose

#22 Post by 1beckyrose » Thu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Everyone is talking about 'partying on Canery Row' and such. I am confused by this 'partying' that you all say you do. all_coholic Do you ladies drink and ride? OMG Please say that you don't. :shock:

:?: :?: :| :(
*Becky Rose*

"Sometimes it's best not to question your friend. Just help them dump the body bag into the river."

*T3n8cious*D

#23 Post by *T3n8cious*D » Thu May 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Awesome, thanks for confirming. Becky hope you get off from work. Hope some more CU girls will join in

Hakuna Matata

Hekele
CU Supporter

#24 Post by Hekele » Thu May 27, 2010 9:07 pm

I wouldn't mind staying the night but I'm just not sure where. I would also love to go out with my sisters that night but I don't drink.
Hekele(Heather)

NinjaMama
Vice President

#25 Post by NinjaMama » Thu May 27, 2010 9:35 pm

1beckyrose wrote:Everyone is talking about 'partying on Canery Row' and such. I am confused by this 'partying' that you all say you do. all_coholic Do you ladies drink and ride? OMG Please say that you don't. :shock:

:?: :?: :| :(
You've met us darlin'. I think you know we stress safety. We might have a drink, but our girls will dance their butts off and won't get on their bike until they're sober. None of us can afford the legal hassles of being arrested for a DUI, let alone how dangerous it is.
But, the Row is a blast to hang out at on Saturday night. It must be experienced to be appreciated.
Sabrina
Sabrina fair...
Listen where thou art sitting
under the glassie, cool, translucent wave,
in twisted braids of lillies knitting
the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair.

My Avatar is by http://enayla.deviantart.com/. She painted the entire image with Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Do yourself a favor and click on her name.

*chamorita*
CU Supporter

#26 Post by *chamorita* » Sat May 29, 2010 6:27 pm

NO drinks for, just water and lemon, but we sure can party at Blue Fin...
Desiree
2003 CBR F4i Silver & Black BABY

Fanny Fligurl
President

#27 Post by Fanny Fligurl » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:04 am

I drink in moderation, especially if we plan to be there for many hours.

The heavy drinking doesn't commence until we get back to the hotel.....don't make me bust out pictures of Michele two years ago. LOL! Sooooooooooooooo much fun!
Humanity is a terrible thing to waste. Be patient, treat others with respect, and ride like you borrowed it indefinitely!

*T3n8cious*D

#28 Post by *T3n8cious*D » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Hekele wrote:I wouldn't mind staying the night but I'm just not sure where. I would also love to go out with my sisters that night but I don't drink.
No worries chica... I'm not much of a drinker either more social type, although I have been known to let loose
:rad

1beckyrose

#29 Post by 1beckyrose » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 am

Alright, i am ready to commit to Sunday general admission tickets. Because they are gen admis. i am assuming that i don't have to buy these in bulk, right? We will be allowed to walk around together no problem, right?

Anyone have any logging info for Saturday night? I could always try and swing it by finding a hot studly male rider! woohoo! lol ;)
*Becky Rose*

SabreSarah
CU Supporter

#30 Post by SabreSarah » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Fanny Fligurl wrote:I drink in moderation, especially if we plan to be there for many hours.

The heavy drinking doesn't commence until we get back to the hotel.....don't make me bust out pictures of Michele two years ago. LOL! Sooooooooooooooo much fun!
I remember those! Great times. :-D

Paaaaarty! I'll be there Fri and Sat, I work Sunday in Monterey. :-D
-Savage!

Vampires MC SC Chapter Member
408 SBF Big Perm's Prospect - tee hee!